Wuhan UniversitySchool of Medicine
For International Students ofClinical Medicine
1. Please arrive at the designated venue 15 minutes beforethe exam start. Nobody is allowed to enter the venue 30 minutesinto the exam.
2. Please take your student card and place it on the desk forexaminers to check your identification. Anyone without valid credentials isbanned from the exam.
3. Devices such as earphones, wireless communication devices,digital storage devices are banned in the exam venue. Keep your cellphoneturned off and in your bag during the exam. Please place your bag, books,references in the front of the classroom. Only stationeries and credentials areallowed on the desk. Any violation of the above will be considered cheating andhandled according to regulations.
4. Please sit every other rows, and allow the examiners torearrange your seat or check your desk.
5. Upon receiving papers, make sure you put down your name,student number, class information properly.
6. Passing objects in the venue is forbidden.
7. During the examination,you are not allowed to communicate with other students in any forms. Raise yourhand to signal the examiner if you have any questions.
8. Please be prepared for the examination beforehand. Exitfrom the venue due to any reason is not allowed after 1 hour into theexamination.
9. Please hand in your papers timely without stalling at theend of the examination. Students who submit papers ahead of time should leavethe venue immediately. Lingering and talking around the examination venuebefore the end of the examination are forbidden.
10. Any deed against the examinationregulation is forbidden. Anyone who violates the regulations or disobey theexaminer will be handled according to related regulations.